High+Low PapillomaStrip kit is based on the principle of reverse hybridization and allows for the detection and identification of 19 low risk genital HPVs in DNA samples from cervico-uterine smears or biopsies.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is responsible for a variety of skin and mucosa disorders. To date, over 100 different HPV genotypes have been described, of which more than 40 infect the anogenital tract. Of these, approximately 1/3 is associated with cervical cancer and anal neoplasm.
• Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of PCR products.
• All PCR reagents are included in the kit: Taq polymerase, primers and Master Mix.
• Several kinds of methods have been validated: salting-out, silica columns, commercial kits (automated extraction), etc.
• Strips show HPV subtypes by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
• Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler).
• Automated protocols available for Auto-LiPA / Profiblot and AUTOBLOT instruments.
19 human Papillomavirus subtypes of low risk: 6, 11, 40, 42, 43, 44, 54, 61, 62, 67, 70, 71, 72, 74, 81, 83, 84 y 91.