Wage: 15 Dollars per Hour
Description of Key Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team to assemble and package Oasis Saliva Collection technologies and devices.
• Complete documentation on all work completed to include batch records, reports, and other documentation.
• Read and understand written instructions [Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Records, and other instructional manufacturing documents] in order to effectively carry out the above tasks. Follow OHSA rules as well as Oasis Policies and Procedures.
• Assist in the validation of new Oasis Saliva Collection Kits, particularly new designs in the Oasis pipeline.
• Perform all tasks in a safe and timely manner.
The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience working in either a laboratory or manufacturing environment, and be capable of working seated completing dexterous repetitive tasks for extended periods. Knowledge of proper laboratory procedures is a plus. Teamwork is essential for all production work completed at Oasis, as well as in all other areas, and good communication skills are also an important consideration for this position.